Monday, January 07, 2008

Word from jetBlue

From: Dusty
Sent: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 5:06 pm
Subject: I'm Official!
Well, yes and no. I'm officially a JetBlue Crewmember on their payroll. I finally got my documents and flight info for my trip tomorrow to MCO!!!!! (That's the airline city code for Orlando, Florida.- Cheryl Ann) I'm nervous as hell. And yes, I am trying to think positive. But still the studying and testing. AAAAHHH!

Orientation lasts 2 days and we'll be in class 6 days a week for 4 weeks from 0800 to 1800 (or there abouts). I have my laptop, (yes, I bought a laptop!) and will try to keep in touch when I can. I'll also bring my camera to take pictures.

Well, wish me the best of luck so that I can earn my wings!! haha. That sounds sooo funny! Now I'll need a catchy closing for the airline industry. Hmmm..

Love ya!
Dusty

No comments: