Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Greetings from jetBlue!

From: Dusty
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 9:10 pm
Subject: Whoo Hoo!
I did it!! I've passed my tests and my final and now I'm officially a real Flight Attendant!! woo hoo!! haha. I can't believe it- no, really- I can't believe it. haha. I still don't think that I'm a F/A or that I'll be working on a plane and living in JFK. haha.

I got information on my first IOE flight (a graded flight) today!! I'm flying from JFK to LAS and back! The good thing is that I'll be doing it with my soon-to-be-roommate, Aaron. I don't know how that happened, but it's cool that I'll have a familiar face on my flight. That starts on the 4th of Feb. I think it's cool because I've never been to LAS before and well, there ya go- I get to be in LAS, even if it's for a 20 min turn-around. haha. Too funny!

Our February scheduling should be coming out in a day (maybe tonight) - I have no control over that since we weren't allowed to bid. But by Friday, the March schedules should be up where I can bid for my days off. I think I'll go for Tues and Wed each week (we get 12 days off- the other day I'll let Crew Services pick). We'll see how it goes!

Hope all is well!!
Dusty

No comments: