Saturday, January 26, 2008

Greetings from jetBlue!

From: Dusty
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 8:48 pm
Subject: It's Almost Over...
Well, I have successfully passed all my exams with flying colors! My test today I got a 98 and my CPR drill went without incident. Yay! Now the only thing left is our oral final exam on Tuesday then it's all in the clear for graduation on Wednesday at Noon!!!!!!!!

I got my name badge today! haha.

Oh and I have a crash pad in NY already lined up. It looks good from the pics that I've seen and I'll be with a bunch of us newbie jetBlue peeps. About 8 of us are all crashing at one place so it will be nice and kind of like family. It is a new property and there is ample parking spaces (on street) and I wouldn't have to move my car around for street cleaning if I were to drive it up - not sure what I'll do with my car other than possibly leave it at IAD for when I come home, though I can only get free parking at one airport. haha. Hmmm.

Hope all is well-
Dusty

No comments: