Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Greetings from jetBlue!

From: Dusty
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 8:38 pm
Today I made a 95 on my Airbus A320 test. boooo. I wanted a higher score, but whatever, it's higher than an 80, which is our bottom line score. I missed 3 questions and noticed that one was because I didn't 'read' it as good as I thought. But now I know. haha.

Looks like the fun is over and we'll be getting into heavier things. We went over the Safety side of the job today. Eeeek. It's tough! It's really not all about serving drinks as much as it is always watching out for who can be your 'able bodied person' to help you out in the event of an emergency landing, whether it be on land or water. There is a TON of procedures to learn about all these things! It's crazy, but then again I knew it was all about Safety and we all know it's nothing more than a tube of metal flying at 500 mph! haha. I'll get through it!

Hope all is well!
Dusty

No comments: