Thursday, January 17, 2008

Greetings from jetBlue!

To: Dusty
From: Cheryl Ann
Date: Jan 16, 2008 10:19 AM
A 95 is a good score! You are averaging a 98 for an overall grade, and that's well above the bottom line of 80. You are doing well on your tests and I'm very proud of you!

Ah yes, safety, safety, safety. The real work begins.

I talked with mom yesterday. She said jetBlue doesn't have a base in Dulles. Have you found out where you are going to be based?

Love ya,
Cheryl Ann
From: Dusty
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 5:50 pm
Yea, no base in IAD- I knew that but I thought on their map it looked like there was one. LOL. I put down JFK as my choice and will probably commute to work using a Crash Pad for a short while until I figure out how that goes, etc. I had seriously thought about FLL as a place to move to- how cool would it be with the beach? But there aren't enough reserve flights in and out of FLL, so the money isn't that good. JFK really is where it's at and by Sept they'll have their new gate opened up. We'll see. I have no house so it's easy for me to do whatever. LOL. But NY living? Ummmm dunno.

I'm proud of myself too and I remain positive on these tests. At first when we go over the lecture in class I get overwhelmed because it looks difficult and I size it up by the amount of pages, etc, but when I read it - it's simple. But now with the evac drills, that will be a bit challenging. I can do it- it's just the whole- I have to act it out in front of people. haha.

Dusty

No comments: