Sunday, August 13, 2006

Exhausted!

Once again we danced our little hearts out at the School of the Arts yesterday. Once again my big toe hurts! But it's a small price to pay for piece of mind. I'm feeling really good about the finale. The opening cheer is going well. And we worked on the Candle Song, so I'm a bit more comfortable with that. While I'm far from perfect, I'm feeling so much better about the dances.

After choreo review I headed home to shower and then to my hair appointment. I love my hairstylist, Jennipher Ross. She is one of the coolest people I know, and she does a great job on my hair.

By 7p I was at SECCA to assist with set construction. More painting! Jamie was really pushing for the walls to be put up so I ended up staying until 11p helping out as best I could.

So that means that I've got to get moving on Mallorie's room. We've got tech rehearsal at 5pm today, so I know I won't be able to get her room completely done. But I'd like to get the big walls painted and her furniture changed out. On to work!

No comments: