Sunday, August 06, 2006

Debbie Does Dallas: The Musical, Rehearsal Quotes

In case you wanted to know what's said behind DDD closed doors...

"I like astroturf, just not on my nice baby ass." - Female cast member during choreography rehearsal.

"I forgot the part where I scratch my kitty, and that's why we got thrown off." - Female cast member during choregography rehearsal.

"I had to do research." - Male director of the homosexual persuasion, commenting on his stage direction for the all-girl orgy scene.

"It's so much better with them doing all the work so I can focus on my orgasm." - Female cast member, regarding her non-participation in the all-girl orgy scene/dance.

"Yeah. All the guys wrestle each other. It's, like, homoerotic, I guess." - Male cast member.

"Oh, shit. I have to have an orgasm." - Female cast member, upon listening to the original cast CD for the first time.

"Did I hurt you?"

"C'mon! Take one for the team!" - Cast member to fellow cast member whenever the latter is about to take part in an embarrassing scene [used frequently].

"No doubt we are all going to hell." - Cast member.

No comments: