Friday, February 15, 2013

I Am Loved

I had a very nice Valentine’s Day yesterday.

I was surprised by a flower delivery at work.
(I love the red vase!)

After work I came home to a very nice dinner: salad, french bread, raviolis (not the Chef Boyardee kind!), a glass of my favorite white wine. Pink, white and red cupcakes for dessert. So delish!

After dinner I opened a box carefully wrapped in heart studded paper. I squealed in delight opening each of these little cuties. It’s the Bunny Cupcake Stand and Bunny Egg Cup I wanted from Pottery Barn. I will be using these on my dresser as display pieces for all my Sabika jewelry.



Cade was equally happy with his Valentine’s Days gifts. He got the Hotel Transylvania DVD, a Hot wheels car and two Pilot G2 Gel pens. 


All in all it was a very nice Valentine’s Day.

No comments: