Friday, February 01, 2013

2013 Goals - 1st Month Update

See a minimum of 5 Broadway and Off-Broadway shows in NYC
- So many shows I want to see, but nothing planned. Maybe April or May...

Read 65 books for my Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
- I've read 12 books toward my goal: Peter and the Star Catcher,  Milk Like Sugar, Maple and Vine, Love, Loss and What I Wore, God of Carnage, Marbles, Gone Girl, The Vow,; Where We Belong, Letters from My Sister: On Love Life and Hair Removal, The Book of Mormon: The Complete Book and Lyrics of the Broadway Musical and Children of the Fog
- Loved, loved. loved Peter and the Star Catcher, The Book of Mormon and really liked Children of the Fog
- I did not like The Vow at all.
- Gone Girl was thrilling and creepy and creepy...

Read a minimum of 9 books off the BBC Reading List
- I need a new book starting today, so perhaps I'll chose one of this list. We'll see...

Increase my daily steps at work to an average of 3,000
- I didn't hit this goal at all in January. I had two big projects to work on which meant a more sedintary work focus. Hopefully I'll do better for February.

Visit:
1.The Barter Theatre in Abingdon, VA
- Tentatively scheduled to see I'll Never Be Hungry Again on March 2.

2.The Moulin Rouge in Paris, France
- Tentatively scheduled May 11-18, just not sure of the actual date.

3.Walt Disney World or Disneyland
- Maybe EuroDisney?!?!?!?

4.Boston, MA
- Nothing planned.

5.Pittsburgh, PA
- It's been discussed but nothing planned.

No comments: