Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last Night's Feature

In May 2009, I spent a week in NYC. I was the stage manager for "The Nebula Of Georgia" which ran for 3 days at the Manhattan Repertory Theatre. After rehearsal one night Ken and I walked with Kelly back to her hotel. At one of the Broadway intersections, we were halted. Apparently a movie scene was being filmed. A few short moments later a silver car equipped with cameras pointing into the car drove by. Unfortunately we didn't find out what movie it was.

When I saw the trailer, I quickly realized that Ken, Kelly and I had witnessed a scene from this movie. After telling Cade my story he wanted to see the movie. So, last night was another Netflix date night with him.

We both enjoyed the movie, though we were both a bit tired. There were some slow moments and Cade and I had to fight to stay awake. Overall we enjoyed the special effects. Cade has been throwing "plasma balls" all over the house today!

No comments: