Friday, February 11, 2011

An Evening At The Theatre

Earlier tonight I had the pleasure of serving pre-show and intermission beverages to Twin City Stage patrons who were attending the final Friday performance of Dearly Departed. As "payment" for my time, I was able to say and watch the show. And what a delightful show it was!

First of all, I cannot tell you how proud I am of Dillon Robertson's stage debut. He was wonderful! I was also very proud of Beth Frazier, who played Delightful. She remained true to her character without stealing focus.

Ray Stewart as Ray-Bud and Becki West as Suzanne were fun and hilarious to watch. I was so excited to see Ally McCauley and Paul Van Loon. I wished their characters could have had more stage time. The Joy of Life Singers (Katie Abel, Holly Bostick, Kirby Carespodi, and Diana Coe) were, well, a joy.

And I absolutely loved the set designed by Larry Hurych.

No comments: