Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I woke up yesterday morning with very puffy eyes, looking like I hadn't slept in years and my lips were slightly swollen. My face felt like this and looked slightly worse. My face hasn't ever felt or looked like this and I wonder if these might be some reasons why:

1.) I used to use CosMedix products that I purchased from Skin Like Rissa's. I could well afford the products and the spa was a short walk down the hall from my office. I ran out of the cleanser, and since I lost my job, I switched to some Arbonne products I had on hand. I ran out of that last week, and have been using a facial cleansing bar.

2a.) Mallorie needed some new face wash so, after Saturday's rehearsal and before our performance, we stopped at Target. We purchased this, and I used it to wash my face before putting on my show make-up.

2b.) The bathrooms at City Arts do not contain paper towels. Unfortunately I didn't remember this until after I had already soaped up my face. Without really thinking it through, I stuck my head under the hand-dryer.

3.) I can count on one hand the times I've worn make-up over the last 3 months. I've worn foundation each day for the last 7.

I do believe the facial cleansing bar was beginning to dry out my face and the Neutrogena simply increased the affect. It's also very possible that I gave myself some facial wind chap from using the hand-dryer.

Whatever the reason(s), I fear I'm starting to look like an apple doll.

No comments: