Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kudos



I wanted to let you know how much my wife and I enjoyed the show this past Sun. It was wonderful!
~G
**********
We have been season ticket holders for quite a few years now. We thoroughly enjoyed THE FOREIGNER! We are still chuckling about the funny scenes. I believe that it is one of the most delightful productions that we have seen at The Little Theatre, although we have many favorites! Thanks for the consistently high quality theater that you all work so hard to bring to Winston Salem. Congratulations to all of you!
Sincerely,
Dawn Martin
**********
We made it to the show this afternoon. It was a blast! Our oldest daughter went with us. She chuckled the whole way through. Had to be a great cast to work with. Great job!!
~la~
**********
Hi, I just wanted to congratulate you on your performance again. Also what I didn't get to tell you last night is that you are absolutely gorgeous! Stunning really. I just wanted to let you know that you are so talented and beautiful and I loved getting to see you in that role. Congratulations again!
~C

No comments: