Monday, February 11, 2008

Greetings from jetBlue!

To: Dusty
From: Cheryl Ann
Date: Feb 9, 2008 1:53 PM
Subject: My First REAL Trip
So, how was your first REAL trip? Meet any crazy customers?

From: Dusty
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:51 am

Yes, two tonight that were fighting. Two dudes were hitting each other from the FLL flight to JFK. Both me and the F3 went over to see what was up. They were friends getting into some disagreement. They settled down for a few minutes, but started back and I wasn't having any of it, so I walked back up with my F3 and told the guy I was giving him his one and only warning and that was to behave or I'd move one of them to the back of the plane. haha. It was crazy but I handled it well.

Other than that- flying is FUN. I can't believe I'm doing this! LOL. You should do it too!!!!!!!!

What's new with you?
Dusty

No comments: