Monday, October 29, 2007

Word Warrior

I just took an online IQ test. The test was advertised as a "quick" test. It wasn't quick. It was 12 pages!

My IQ score is 124. The number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions I answered correctly relative to others.

My "intellectual type" is Word Warrior. This means I have exceptional verbal skills. I can easily make sense of complex issues (except those involving men and quantum physics) and I take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. (Hey, whatever gets you through, right?) My strengths also make me a visionary. Even without trying I'm able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

Yep. Sounds exactly like me.

1 comment:

The O'Brien Family said...

It does sound like you! Where'd you take that test? Sounds like fun (and a good way to spend some time!)