Friday, March 01, 2013

2013 Goals - Monthly Update

  Looks like February was a bad month for my goals.

See a minimum of 5 Broadway and Off-Broadway shows in NYC
- Lots of talk about going in April, but nothing firmly decided or planned.

Read 65 books for my Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
- I read only 1 book toward my goal: Hidden. This is the first time within this series that I really struggled. The entire book was just, well, boring.


- I've read a total of 13 books toward my goal of 65.

Read a minimum of 9 books off the BBC Reading List
- I've been reading Atonement for several weeks now. So much exposition and not enough dialogue means a very slow read for me. Ugh.

Increase my daily steps at work to an average of 3,000
- We are no longer tracking steps for work, so I need to change this goal. I'll be thinking on it and I'll let you know next month.

Visit:
1.The Barter Theatre in Abingdon, VA
- We talked about going to see I'll Never Be Hungry Again on March 2. I had to cancel. Tentatively rescheduled for sometime in April.

2.The Moulin Rouge in Paris, France
- Originally talked about May 11-18. Possible Paris trip has been pushed back to September.

3.Walt Disney World or Disneyland
- Maybe EuroDisney?!?!?!?

4.Boston, MA
- Nothing planned.

5.Pittsburgh, PA
- It's been discussed but nothing planned.

No comments: