Monday, May 05, 2008

A Fun Job Interview

Earlier today I went down to the Children's Museum of Winston-Salem for a group interview. They were looking for museum guides. I figured being around kids would keep me young and active. I was a little disheartened to see all the other applicants were teenagers. I quickly took charge of our table assignments, in an effort to show that I was a good leader.

We sang a few songs to get started. One song I hadn't sung since I was in Girl Scouts! Next, we had to go to an area of the museum and come up with a creative commercial for that particular exhibit. I'd never been to the museum before but luckily Ana had. We went straight to the Food Lion exhibit and with Casey's help we came up with a poem.

We met the museum staff and I was pleasantly surprised to see Ally there. It was actually her first day as the museum's new Director of Programming. Now I'm really hoping I get hired. While it isn't the greatest pay, I know I will have fun working there!

No comments: