Friday, June 22, 2007

Emails with Call Sign "Mickey"

To: Mark (call sign Mickey)
From: Cheryl Ann
Subject: Re: Just a quick pic of me in Kuwait

Wow! I had wondered if you'd been deployed. I guess you have.

How are you dealing with Kuwait? You're smiling in the picture.....
How are the girls <Mark has two beautiful daughters> taking it?

From: Mark
To: Cheryl Ann
Sent: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 3:01 am
Subject: Re: Just a quick pic of me in Kuwait

Kuwait really stinks..... literally & figuratively. It smells like a port-o-jon in the hot summer daily. Speaking of hot, we had a high of 129 degrees last week. And, when it sandstorms, it looks orange outside.

The girls are teens, so I am currently relatively unimportant in their lives right now. But they do miss me, in a manner only expressed by teens.

No comments: