Friday, June 15, 2007

Acting for Film - Small Change

I just received an email from AJ alerting me to minor changes to this Saturday's shoot. I will not be wearing the Revolutionary War costume. Instead, I need to wear something "middle-class suburban housewifeish". Why do Bree and Gabrielle from Desperate Housewives pop into my head? And if that's what AJ is also envisioning, I've got a problem. I don't have anything that would make me look like Bree or Gabrielle in my wardrobe. I'll have to talk to our LTWS costume ladies for some ideas.

Also, since I'm no longer going to look like Betsy Ross, they've tweaked the script. Now I'm a bit nervous about Saturday. I'm not sure I'll have the "middle-class suburban housewife" look and I'm worried about having to memorize a tweaked script with less than 24 hours before the shoot.

Ah, the life of a film actress indeed......

No comments: