Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Acting for Film

About a week ago I got an email from Stephen Hyers containing an emailed forwarded from a UNCG someone looking for actors to help with summer film projects. Since I've never done any film work I forwarded my headshot and resume.

I just got a call from AJ Lee. (He's the "someone" from UNCG.) He's in a bit of a bind and was hoping I could help. He asked if, by any chance, I was available this Saturday from 12:30p until 2p, and would I be willing to play the part of Kathy Maitland in an antiques roadshow segment. Of course I can rearrange my schedule to help him out. That's the kind of person I am! (Okay, in truth I didn't have anything planned on Saturday and I was hoping I'd be called for the film projects. But AJ didn't need to know that!)

So, I'll be emailed a script momentarily. Apparently I'll be dressed in a Revolutionary War period costume. And I'll be paid for my time. $25.00. Which should cover gas to Greensboro.

Ah, the life of a film actress.....

No comments: