Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Goals for 2014

So I know I didn't do too well on my 2013 goals. Some of them were pretty lofty goals. This year I'm going to work toward more realistic goals.
See a minimum of 5 Broadway shows
I'm modifying this 2013 goal by removing the NYC restriction. This means shows I see at DPAC, or Charlotte's Broadway Lights Series or in NYC will count!
My 2014 Reading Challenge is to read 60 books
With having read 57 books for both 2012 and 2013, I feel 60 books is a nice stretch. You can follow my progress on Goodreads.
Read 3 books off the BBC Reading List  
I still want to work on theBBC Reading List. Last year was pitiful, but I think it was more my unrealistic goal. This year's goal should be doable. It's one more than I read last year and only one a quarter.
Attend 3 Festivals
Wine, Renaissance, Apple, Honey Bee, etc. The idea is to celebrate with a community of people!
Travel somewhere I've never been
While I'd love to add some more stamps in my passport, it doesn't have to be outside the United States or even outside of North Carolina.

I may add some more if/when the mood strikes, but these are the main ones.

No comments: