Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Goals for 2013 - Overall Results

Before I start thinking about my goals for 2014, let's take a look at my results from 2013:

See a minimum of 5 Broadway/Off-Broadway shows in NYC
This one really did seem like a no-brainer. There were so many shows I wanted to see! Unfortunately, there were too few opportunities to fly to NYC. On the dates I thought about going, the flights became too full for my comfort.
Goal Achieved: No

My 2013 Reading Challenge is to read 65 books
I came in at 57 books read. This is the same number of books I read in 2012.
Goal Achieved: No

Read a minimum of 9 books off the BBC Reading List
I read 2.
Goal Achieved: No

Places To Visit:
The Barter Theatre in Abingdon, VA
Goal Achieved: Yes

The Moulin Rouge in Paris, France
Goal Achieved: Yes

Walt Disney World or Disneyland
Goal Achieved: Yes

Boston, MA
Goal Achieved: No

Pittsburgh, PA
Goal Achieved: No

So out of 8 goals, I achieved 3 of them. Granted, they were 3 of the biggest goals! Still, I have to admit that I sucked at meeting my 2013 goals. Oh, the agony of defeat!

No comments: