Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Supporting V-Day Greensboro

Because I got my Trials and Tribulations rehearsal dates confused I had to drop out of both The Vagina Monologues and A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant and A Prayer. I hate that I didn't get to work with directors Sheri Masters and Jay Smith, respectively. I will, however, attend both performances.

Tomorrow night I'll see Ken, Heather, Michael and Charis in A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant and A Prayer. Friday night I'll go see Peg, Charis, Liz and Nichelle in The Vagina Monologues.

If you'd like to join me, please come. Tickets are only $10 and proceeds go to the Sherri Denese Jackson Foundation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were able to come, I'm just sorry I didn't see you after the show. I don't know where my head was at! I'm hoping my life settles down a bit in the next few weeks so I can start auditioning again, and get the chance to work with you again.
Love you girl!
Peg