Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sordid Lives Kudos



I just want to tell you how much we enjoyed the play.

I learned recently that my hours at work are being cut and am losing my health insurance (at almost 62 years old) & have been in bummed mode lately. I bought the tickets thinking that I may get a laugh or 2, especially after having enjoyed "Plaid Tidings" so, so much.

Well, I just want you to know how much we enjoyed Sordid Lives and how much it brought my head up. It was the best $25 bucks I ever spent. The whole cast was terrific. The play just lifted my spirits. Thank you all so much for helping me to feel better.
~U 7.10
**********
A most hearty congratulations to you, Cheryl Ann, for (yet another) amazing performance! And FINALLY discovering and believing you truly are elite as a performer. Take the confidence and run with it. You've worked so hard over the years, and you deserve the respect and the "fame" that comes with the level of achievement you have attained. I am so proud of you!
~M 6.28
**********
You get betterer and betterer.
~LSM 6.28
**********
you were phenomenal in Sordid Lives!
~N 6.25
**********
You seriously did such a good job in the show...I've never seen you act before! SOO good!!
~CR 6.22

No comments: