Friday, July 13, 2007

A Night At The Theatre

I attended last night's performance of The Full Monty with my mom and 4 of her friends. Mom and I are both hoarse today.

I was familiar with the show, having seen the movie and the Broadway show when it toured through Greensboro. I wasn't as hoarse after seeing the touring show though. It's because I saw it with Ken. I didn't want to embarrass him by yelling. Last night, Mom and I were two of many women who were laughing, hollering, yelling, and wolf whistling. There were 6 good reasons why the women in the audience were lively: Jerry, Dave, Malcolm, Harold, Noah, and Ethan.

If you don't know anything about the show, you can catch it tonight and tomorrow in Winston-Salem. Then the show will be moving (same cast, same set) to Greensboro for a two weekend run at the Carolina Theatre. Really, I'm telling you, don't miss it!

No comments: