Sunday, July 23, 2006

List Item - Checked Off

It's one of those lazy Sunday afternoons where I haven't done a whole heck of a lot. Mostly I'm playing on the computer. But I was able to accomplish something today. Something that I can now check off my list of "Things To Do Before I Die".

Today I watched my very first Ester Williams movie!!! Silly, I know, but up until today I had only seen clips from some of her movies. I've always loved her water ballet, staging, choreography, etc. I finally flipped the channel at the perfect moment so I could watch it from the beginning. It was "Million Dollar Mermaid". It was a bit silly, but I sure did love the water number.

So, if I should die tomorrow, I will die having accomplished one of my list items. And no, I won't tell you what the other items are.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved her movies too!