Monday, June 05, 2006

Read Thru, The Miss Firecracker Contest

Ken is running spotlight for Theatre Alliance's "A Year with Frog and Toad" so he wasn't at read thru tonight. But the rest of the cast was:
Abby Cockman is Carnelle
Libby Maddox is Popeye (she was really good at callbacks)
Megan Hoffman is Tessy (she was also great at callbacks; very versatile)
Robbie Spencer is Mac Sam

I'm feeling a bit "out of the club". Abby and Libby are drama teachers, and Robbie graduated with Randy from UNCG. Megan is currently a student at UNCG having just changed her major from music to theater. Ken also has a background in theater; he directed several shows in college. So I'm the only one who never studied theater at an institute of higher learning. I just hope I can hold my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.