Saturday, June 03, 2006

Auditions, The Miss Firecracker Contest

Well actually, today was callbacks for "Miss Firecracker". Auditions were this past Tuesday and Wednesday, but since I was in tech, Randy agreed to let me read at callbacks. So Ken and I rode together to Greensboro.

Ken was the only guy at callbacks, which is a very good omen. Ken is a great actor, so I've no doubt that he will get Delmount; he read very well for the part. I read for the part of Elain. (Delmount's sister.) There was one other woman that read for Elain. She was okay, just a little stiff. Randy said he had seen enough and could cast today and let everyone know.

Just a little bit ago, Randy called and offered me the part of Elain. I accepted. I just hung up with Ken. He was offered the part of Delmount. So,this will be the 3rd show Ken and I have done together, and I'm continuing my streak of jumping from production of one show into rehearsals for another one.

Okay now to relax before the second performance of "Open Season"......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Relax while you can.