Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Don't Judge

In one month I will be going to see Bring It On: The Musical in Charlotte. I am terribly excited for several reasons.

Yes, I've seen the movies. All three of them. And I have the first two on DVD. Don't judge me. These movies are my guilty pleasure. I love them.

Talk about a producer's dream team. I mean, come on. Jeff Whitty, who wrote Avenue Q and Lin-Manuel Miranda, who wrote In The Heights are bringing this musical to life. Yes, please!

Truth be told I just really love cheerleading. The closest I've ever gotten to being a cheerleader was when I played Tammy in Theatre Alliance's Debbie Does Dallas: The Musical. I love the athleticism and the dance choreography. I gladly gave up many afternoon hours watching the high school and college cheerleading championships on TV.

I can't wait to see this show!

No comments: