Friday, April 08, 2011

Resurrecting Rachel?

From: Kati Frazier
To: Devon; Laurel; Cheryl Ann; Greg; Chris; Sam; Alice; Katie
Sent: Fri, Apr 8, 2011 10:51 am
Subject: The Couch again?
Hey guys!

So, I have already mentioned this to some of you, but that possibility of bring The Couch to Theatre Alliance is becoming a reality. We will be performing July 7th and 8th with a tech on the 6th.

Of course that use of "we" is tentative. I want as many of you back as possible, mainly because I like you and enjoyed what you did with the script but also because it will make putting this back up much, much faster. The plan right now is to start rehearsal in early June, and the schedule should be pretty light. We will mainly be refreshing our memories, working a few minor revisions, and bringing up to speed any new actors. How busy it is depends on how many people I have to replace.

So here is my question to you: Are you in? Don't feel bad if you can't do it, I'll be sad, but I understand that you guys have other shows and other commitments.
*Rachel was such a fun character and I so enjoyed bringing her to life. I'd love to bring her to the Theatre Alliance stage! I advised Kati that I won't know my work schedule until mid May and that I'd let her know as soon as my schedule was ironed out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll work out.

No comments: