Thursday, October 01, 2009

October skirt! Philosophy

MY DIY DIARY
Put air in tires...evidently full-service stations are not coming back. Gave the dog an emergency trim with craft scissors-I think his rickrack bangs are cute. Bought expensive yarn to make another scarf I won't finish. Found the bags of shells I've been saving to make a picture frame under the bags of broken china I've been saving to make a mirror. Going to turn those beads I bought last year into a necklace any day now.

How hard can it be

to match up paisley wallpaper panels?

I've collaged, decoupaged and Mod Podged everything that can't run away from me. NO LAMP SHADE IS SAFE.

NOTE TO SELF: Timing is everything when working with concrete...like labor, you can't stop in the middle. Plugged in a lamp I rewired. Nice of fire department to come so fast!

TIME FOR DIY DRINKS.

No comments: