Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Rehearsal Notes

To: Britt, Latimer, Cheryl Ann, Greg
Sent: Tue, May 3, 2016 12:41 am
Subject: rehearsal things

Hi guys,

Thank you again for all your hard work on the show. Tonight started out pretty frustrating (what with the malfunctioning Bluetooth, no sound cues and a late start due to same), but I was really happy with how things were going during the second run. The pacing was good, and I got caught up in the story, not in taking notes.

That being said, please please continue to not just study but DRILL your problem scenes. From Tuesday night on, no calling for line. Michael has told me he will be at home and available tomorrow before rehearsal from 6 p.m. on, if anyone wants to meet and run lines. I am happy to be there and do the same. Text and let us know if you're interested. As I mentioned, there was quite a bit of paraphrasing and adding/subtracting from lines, so please review.

I am very proud to be your director and excited about this weekend! See you tomorrow night, and try not to eat any paste in the meantime.

Love,
Sarah

No comments: