Monday, September 01, 2014

2014 Goals - August Update

Here's how I did with my goals for August.

See a minimum of 5 Broadway shows  (completed June)
  1. If/Then (June 12)
  2. B ullets Over Broadway (June 13)
  3. A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder (June 14)
  4. Violet (June 14)
  5. Aladdin (June 15)
  6. Hedwig and the Angry Inch (June 15)
  7. Heathers: The Musical (June 16)
Read 60 books for my Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge
- I read 6 books toward my goal this month:  Believe, Second Star, Skinny Bitch Gets Hitched, The Architecture of Loss, Pronoun, and Allegient

- This brings me to 60 books read and this completes my goal!

Read 3 books off the BBC Reading List
- Gah! 

Attend 3 Festivals (completed July)
  1. North Carolina Wine Festival (May 24, Clemmons)
  2. North Carolina Blueberry Festival (June 21, Burgaw)
  3. North Carolina Blackberry Festival (July 12, Lenoir)
- This goal is completed! 

Travel somewhere I've never been
- I need to get hopping on this one.

No comments: