Tuesday, April 01, 2014

2014 Goals - March Update

Here's how I did with my goals for March.

See a minimum of 5 Broadway shows 
  1. Once - The Musical (January 25, DPAC)
  2. The Book of Mormon (February 15, DPAC)
  3. Evita (March 15, DPAC)
Read 60 books for my Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge
- I read 14 books toward my goal:  The Chase, there was an old woman, Reconstructing Amelia, Before I Go To Sleep, Beautiful Creatures, John Dreamer, Wedding Night, The Selection, Gruesome Playground Injuries, Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike, The Elite, The Truth about Alice, Labor 
Day and The Dixie Swim  Club.

- Total books toward my goal of 60 - 25 books. 

Read 3 books off the BBC Reading List
- None (yet). 

Attend 3 Festivals
- I'm looking at possbily attending the Dogwood Festival the late weekend in April. There are two the same weekend. One in Fayetteville; the other in Mebane.

Travel somewhere I've never been
- Nothing yet.

No comments: