Saturday, December 14, 2013

Email Exchange

From: Cade
To: Mommy
Sent: Fri, Dec 13, 2013 4:37 pm

I just had to get this off of my shoulders. I'm sorry about rehearsal, I'm also sorry that I'm not "fun" to certain people. I'm just a car person. I didn't want to disappoint you with the show. That's why I said yes. I know that it is important and how much you like it. So I thought I would give it a shot. But it was only target practice to me and it was probably the best thing for you. I know I'm the car geek but I never said I hated the show. I just didn't think it would be right for me. But soon I realized how much it meant to you. So I would obviously say yes. I'm sorry I don't spend much time with you but I just don't know about theatre and I'm scared to ask you and I'm scared I'll get a fact wrong and you'll laugh. I just didn't like theatre when it first came to me. But one thing is I still love you even though I don't show it.

E-mail me back if you got this message.

No comments: