Sunday, December 01, 2013

2013 Goals - Monthly Update

Here's how I did with my goals during November.

See a minimum of 5 Broadway and Off-Broadway shows in NYC
- Nope. Nothing. Nada. Nil.

Read 65 books for my Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
- I read 5 books toward my goal: Unspoken, The Red Velvet Cake Wars, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, 
Every Christmas Story Ever Told (And Then Some!) and Forever, Interrupted.
- Total books toward my goal of 65 - 49 books. 

Read a minimum of 9 books off the BBC Reading List
- Zero. Zip. Zilch. It was too ambitious of a goal.  

Visit: 
1.The Barter Theatre in Abingdon, VA 
"I'll Never Be Hungry Again" (Completed April 7)

2.The Moulin Rouge in Paris, France 
Feerie (Completed September 10)

3.Walt Disney World or Disneyland 
- Disneyland Paris counts! (Completed September 12) 

4.Boston, MA
- Nope. 

5.Pittsburgh, PA
- Nope.

No comments: