Saturday, August 31, 2013

2013 Goals - Monthly Update

Here's how I did with my goals during August.

See a minimum of 5 Broadway and Off-Broadway shows in NYC
- Still no plans. (I need to get going on this one!)

Read 65 books for my Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
- I read 5 books toward my goal: Hush Little Celia, Don't Say a Word, Me Talk Pretty One Day, Bullying Under Attack, All About Faith and The Last Kiss Goodbye.
- Total books toward my goal of 65 - 36 books. (According to Goodreads, I'm 11 books behind schedule. Yikes!)

Read a minimum of 9 books off the BBC Reading List
-Nope.


Visit:
1.The Barter Theatre in Abingdon, VA
- "I'll Never Be Hungry Again" (Completed April 7)

2.The Moulin Rouge in Paris, France
- Does dreaming about it count?

3.Walt Disney World or Disneyland
- See #2.

4.Boston, MA
- Tried to take a day trip to see my brother but it didn't pan out.

5.Pittsburgh, PA
- Nothing planned.

No comments: