Thursday, August 01, 2013

2013 Goals - Monthly Update

Here's how I did with my goals during July.

See a minimum of 5 Broadway and Off-Broadway shows in NYC
- So many show I want to see, no time at the moment to see any of them!

Read 65 books for my Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
- I read 3 books toward my goal: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, The Returned, and The Silver Chain
- Total books toward my goal of 65 - 31 books.

Read a minimum of 9 books off the BBC Reading List
- I was able to scratch Harry Potter off the BBC Reading List! Only 7 more books to go!


Visit:
1.The Barter Theatre in Abingdon, VA
- "I'll Never Be Hungry Again" (Completed April 7)

2.The Moulin Rouge in Paris, France
- Definitely September, sometime between September 7 and 14.

3.Walt Disney World or Disneyland
- Nothing planned.

4.Boston, MA
- Nothing planned.

5.Pittsburgh, PA
- Cade went, but that doesn't count toward my goal.

No comments: