Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Night's Feature

I received this DVD from my queue back the first of November. Things got busy with work and rehearsals, not to mention Christmas, and it still remained unopened on the desk. Not needing to worrying about going to work today, I asked Sam if he wanted to watch it with me late last night.

Two hours and five minutes. 2 hours and 5 minutes of complete drek. I just don't get why this movie was such the rage when it came out. Everyone I knew was encouraging each other to go see the movie. "It's hilarious!" they all said.

Hilarious? Uh, no. Not even close. It was absolutely ridiculous, tiringly awkward and astoundingly annoying. And Jon Hamm was just, ugh, filthy. The only redeeming part of the entire movie were the scenes with Officer Rhodes.

Sam said it best, "Unfortunately I can't unsee this movie." 

No comments: