Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm a VIP Customer!

From: Brittany
To: Cheryl Ann
Sent: Thu, Dec 13, 2012 8:24 pm
Subject: Sabika - January - 1/2 Off Special!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you know that January is Sabika's VIP month. VIP Customer Benefits allow you to buy at least one full price item of $69 or more from Fall/Winter or Classics catalogs, and you will be eligible for up to 5 additional Fall/Winter catalog items at 50% off!
  1. Limit of one per article number for "Fun Chokers", "Manhattan Chokers" or "London Chokers" per order.
  2. 50% only includes the Fall/Winter Catalog (not Classics)
  3. Special applies while supplies last

I plan to submit an order on January 1 in order to secure as many items as possible before they sell out. If you would like to purchase some of the 1/2 price items please e-mail me your 'wishlist' early. I will not collect payment until after the order is placed. This is a great deal and a wonderful time to stock up on gifts for 2013!
Because I absolutely love my AB and Crystal Fun bracelets, I ordered the Celebrations Fun choker (d).

I love the whole Glamazon tray, but I didn't want to order it all, especially with it being Christmas. Instead I settled for the Glamazon 2-Stone Drop earrings (f).

I offered my 4 other items at 50% off to my co-workers and they did take advantage of the deal. Now we just have to wait and see if what we ordered will be available.

No comments: