Sunday, September 02, 2012

Texts from Sam

Sam: where are you

Me: back at the hotel

Sam: Wow, that was quick!

Me: I know. We only had to circle around once!

Sam: So next time you come up and stay there, you'll be pros

Me: That is what grandma said. Cade wants to come back in October.

Sam: What's in October? Fall break?

Me: Or a weekend, I think he misses u.

Sam: I miss him too

Me: I know. I loved watching u hold his hand. Bb and Lb.

Sam: We were in the pool last night and he just turned to me and said, "You're my brother." before he swam to the other side.

Me: Meant a lot to you, didn't it?

Sam: Yeah

Me: I think he would have used Sam more often if grandma had tried

Sam: Probably. She'll get it eventually.

Me: U just need to gently remind her to call u by your name. 

No comments: