Friday, February 24, 2012

The V-Day 2012 Cast!

After beating the bushes and making last minute "will you?!" phone calls, the cast is set. I am looking forward to working with each of these extremely talented ladies!

Intro - Worried About Vaginas

All

Intro - Hair

Laura

Hair

Lee Ann

Vagina Wear, Say

All

Intro - Flood

Kofi

The Flood

Michaeline

The Vagina Workshop

Linda

Vagina Happy Fact

Devon E

Intro - Because He Liked To Look At It

Sonja

Because He Liked To Look At It

Heather

Not-So-Happy Fact

Caitlin

Intro - What If I Told You I Did Not Have A Vagina

Alice

What If I Told You I Did Not Have A Vagina

TBD

My Angry Vagina

Peggie

Intro - My Vagina Was My Village

Lee Ann

My Vagina Was My Village

Sonja


Heather

Intro - The Little Coochi Snorcher That Could

Michaeline

The Little Coochi Snorcher That Could

TBD

Intro - Reclaiming Cunt

Caitlin

Reclaiming Cunt

Alice

Six Year Old Girl

Linda (reporter)


Laura (girl)

Intro - The Woman Who Loved To Make Vaginas Happy

Peggie

The Woman Who Loved To Make Vaginas Happy

Devon E

Intro - I Was There In The Room

Laura

I Was There In The Room

Linda


Peggie


Michaeline

Intro - Spotlight Monologue

Alice

For My Sisters In PortAuPrinceBukavuNewOrleans

All



Go ahead and mark your calendars now. Performance are Friday and Saturday, March 23 and 24 at 8pm. There's also a matinee on Sunday, March 25 at 2pm. Performance will be at Glenwood Coffee and Books.

No comments: