Friday, March 07, 2008

The Cast of The Cemetery Club


Ida - Pat (Mathews) Garner
Lucille - Cheryl Ann Roberts
Doris - Pat Shumate
Sam - David Webster
Mildred - Debra Hanson

We might be able to start playing the Kevin Bacon game using me. I've shared the stage with everyone in this cast!

Pat Garner and I were in SGP's 2005 production of The Boys Next Door. Debra Hanson and I were in KLT's 2004 production of The Curious Savage. David Webster and I have been in 3 other SGP shows: Harvey, The Sunshine Boys, and The Diary of Anne Frank. Pat Shumate and I just appeared in The Little Theatre's production of The Foreigner. We also worked together in KLT's 2006 production of Grace and Glorie, where we went on to win Best Ensemble during the North Carolina Theatre Conference festival.

John Collier is directing The Cemetery Club, and even he and I shared a past stage. I played his dead wife in The Paramount Acting Company's 2004 production of Jake's Women.

This will be a funny, funny show so make your plans to attend now!

No comments: