Thursday, March 01, 2007

Dreams Really Do Come True

Can you believe that I have never seen a Broadway show? Wait, let me clarify that. I mean, I have seen several touring productions of Broadway shows. Cats, Rent (3 times), and The Producers are among those I've seen in Greensboro and Charlotte. Mallorie, a mere 14 year old, has seen two(!) Broadway shows. And while I've been to New York several times, mostly for shopping, I have never attended a Broadway show.

That will change tomorrow.

Ken and I are flying to NYC and, over the course of the weekend, we will see 4(!) shows. I am incredibly excited.

There's no better person than Ken to make my dream a reality. He lived in New York for 10 years, so he knows his way around the city. He's also very up on the latest Broadway news. Ken and I go to all the local theatre shows together, and since he's my best friend, I simply can't imagine a trip like this without him!

Alright, it's getting late. I really need to head to bed as we have to get up at o'dark thirty to drive to Greensboro for our flight. I hope I can sleep....I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

No comments: