Tuesday, July 01, 2014

2014 Goals - June Update

Here's how I did with my goals for June.

See a minimum of 5 Broadway shows 
  1. If/Then (June 12)
  2. B ullets Over Broadway (June 13)
  3. A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder (June 14)
  4. Violet (June 14)
  5. Aladdin (June 15)
  6. Hedwig and the Angry Inch (June 15)
  7. Heathers: The Musical (June 16)
- A 6-day, 5-night, 7 Broadway shows NYC trip fell into my lap this month. Ken's original "and guest" wasn't able to go, so I was the very fortunate, very grateful understudy! We had an absolutely wonderful time and saw some outstanding performance. 
- This goal has been completed!
Read 60 books for my Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge
- I read 5 books toward my goal this month:  The Fever, Rosemary's Baby, You, Fifty Words, If There Is I Haven't Found It Yet

- Total books toward my goal of 60 - 41 books. 

Read 3 books off the BBC Reading List
- None (yet). 

Attend 3 Festivals
  1. North Carolina Wine Festival (May 24, Clemmons)
  2. North Carolina Blueberry Festival (June 21, Burgaw)
Travel somewhere I've never been
- I could count Burgaw, since I've never been there. But I don't think I'll do the "two birds with one stone" thing on this goal. 

No comments: