Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Facebook Message

  • Conversation started March 12
  • Bill Cissna
    OK, so it's me asking again. Are you by any chance around town on April 12 (a Sat. evening) and, if so, would you be willing to take a look at a short play script and maybe be part of a reading of it? It's not mine, but a friend wrote it and is suddenly faced with producing it, basically, because it got selected as the top entry (W-Salem Writers). And she begged me for help, which I cannot resist.
  • March 12
  • Cheryl Ann Roberts
    I am around town on the 12th, and, of course, I'd be willing to help out in any way you need.
    Cheryl Ann

  • Bill Cissna
    You are awesome as always!! Still using the aol.com email? Let me send you the script. After you've read it maybe you'll have some thoughts on the male characters.

No comments: