Sunday, March 02, 2014

A Book Report, "The Chase"

The Chase (O'Hare and Fox, #2)
I was lucky enough to win an advanced copy of "The Heist," Evanovich's and Goldberg's first Kate O'Hare and Nick Fox novel. I absolutely loved it.

So when Netgalley sent me an email announcing "The Chase," I quickly requested it and squeed in delight when the request was accepted. After downloading it to my Kindle, I immediately began reading it.

It's the cast of characters that really sell this book for me. I love the repartee between Kate and Nick. They both take it as much as they give it. Many times their banter led to out loud laughter.

Boyd is another of my favorite characters. He's an absolutely hysterical method actor. His discussion of his motivation with the director of a pancake commercial is priceless.

This is a very quick and a highly entertaining read.

No comments: