Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Paris - Tuesday Night

I've always wanted to go to the Moulin Rouge and tonight I was finally able to check that off my "To Do" list. Here's a picture of the iconic windmill. (I'm a little miffed they didn't replace the lightbulbs in the sign.)

 According to the program I forced Chris to buy, each title of a show at Moulin Rouge begins with an "F."

I was expecting to be blown away. In truth "Feerie" has been playing since 2009, so the dancing is certainly not cutting edge. They did do an "I Will Survive" number which our German speaking tablemate sang in perfect English. That made me giggle. (Or perhaps it was the champagne.)

The price of the tickets and the lukewarm show aside, I am very glad to have gone to the Moulin Rouge. Overall, it was a very enjoyable evening.

No comments: