Wednesday, May 01, 2013

2013 Goals Update - Monthly Update

April was a much better month. I was able to cross off one of my goals and I'm still working toward several more.

See a minimum of 5 Broadway and Off-Broadway shows in NYC
- Still nothing decided or planned.

Read 65 books for my Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
- I read 3 books toward my goal: Firefly Island, My Dead Friend Sarah and Blind Alley
- Total books toward my goal of 65 - 20 books.

Read a minimum of 9 books off the BBC Reading List
- I didn't read a single BBC book this month. I've really got to get going if I'm going to complete this goal.

Increase my daily steps at work to an average of 3,000
- I think I'm going to put this one back in as a goal. I'm working on a plan...

Visit:
1.The Barter Theatre in Abingdon, VA
- "I'll Never Be Hungry Again" (Completed April 7)

2.The Moulin Rouge in Paris, France
- Definitely September, sometime between September 7 and 14.

3.Walt Disney World or Disneyland
- Nothing planned. (Disney DVD received, but not watched. Lol.)

4.Boston, MA
- Nothing planned.

5.Pittsburgh, PA
- Nothing planned.

No comments: