Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mt. Tabor Prom, 2012

It's been a very long time since I've been to a prom, so when Chad asked me to help him chaperone, I cheerfully said yes.

Did I mention it'd been a long time since I'd been? I was expecting to see full length, crinoline enhanced prom dresses. I was very shocked to see tight, short, sexy dresses. These were certainly not prom dresses in my humble opinion. They were pageant dresses, really more for girls of a legal age. Some of the dresses were backless! And down to "there"! And cleavage galore. I was really afraid some boobs were going to pop out! I wanted to go around and ask each girl if her momma really let her go out of the house wearing that dress!

I didn't, of course. I bit my tongue. Then I got tickled watching the girls constantly tugging up their strapless dresses. I remained diligent and prepared myself for any wardrobe malfunctions.

Chaperones are allowed to have fun too, right?

No comments: